This is what my group of friends did for the senior panoramic picture. It spells “Find us @ the table,” which is what we’ve called our friend headquarters, so to speak, since the sixth grade. If any one of us needed to meet we’d just say, ‘yeah, I’ll be at the table!’ or something along those lines, and maybe its become a sentimental thing. We’ve lost some table members, as well as gained some along the way… Tyler, Sasha and I were planning on saying the year they joined the table…but…then we ran out of paint.
…we then proceeded to play human scrabble.
(note! Not everyone who sits at our table regularly is in the picture. Ex, people from other grades, this was just the senior picture, and some people who wanted to do things with other groups. yeah.)
- moka-madness reblogged this from shaslo
- moka-madness likes this
- hannahlady reblogged this from shaslo
- hannahlady likes this
- novitatis likes this
- takanashi-saiko reblogged this from shaslo and added:
- shaslo reblogged this from starfleetofficial
- shaslo likes this
- starfleetofficial reblogged this from comicalscam
- comicalscam posted this